Nextcloud Forms

Am I right in assuming there is not a support section for Nextcloud Forms?
I am having some problems figuring out the usage.

1 Like

give it a try

Every time I try to make a new form, it gives me the error message “All questions need answers!”
This may be a usage error, but I can not find any documentation.

1 Like

if you’re defining a question you need to define the possible answers as well… as there a none given.

But how? I tried adding in responses separated by comma and semicolon.

try a new one per valid answer

You need to hit the enter key for every answer you’d like.

So type out your answer, hit enter, type out your second answer and hit enter. Should look like this:

1 Like

On my installation NC18.0 Forms 1.1 there is no effect when hitting Enter. Any ideas?

I have the same issue as @Peter_Li ! I am using nextcloud 18.0.1 and forms 1.1.0.
I can’t add any answers to my questions…

Same issue here, nextcloud 18.0.1 and forms 1.1.0 and can not add answers.

see https://github.com/nextcloud/forms/issues/166

It may be a solution if it were published but it doesn’t seem to be available…yet? When? Currently the app simply does not work so if there is a solution please publish it.

I don’t know either…! There seems to be a problem with the original maintainer of the forms app… Awareness on a sadly dying app: nextcloud / forms

I download the master branch and run “make” and “make appstore” to build a correct app (just before : db error on field unique + view add answer not working on key Enter pressed).

How to publish for everyone the form.tar.gz created by the make command ?

i would wait… since it seems as if there’s some action going on on github. there could be a new version soon