Nextcloud failed login without errors after update to 18.0.4

Привет сообществу Nextcloud.
Недавно начали использовать данный продукт и сегодня я столкнулся с очень странным поведением системы.
Суть в том, что вчера я обновился до версии 18.0.4 с помощью Веб интерфейса. Теперь, при попытке залогиниться в Nextcloud с помощью браузера страница входа просто обновляется, в строке адреса дописывается /login?redirect_url=/apps/files/ и далее ничего не происходит. Остается предложение ввести логин и пароль. При этом вход с мобильного приложения (в моем случае приложение для iOS) работает по словам пользователей. Вход с приложения под Android имеет такую-же проблему. Из сделанных недавно действий - обновление самого Nextcloud и обновление пакетов на самом сервере.
Конфигурация:

1. Nextcloud - 18.0.4
  2. Веб-сервер - nginx
  3. Операционная система CentOS 8

Заранее спасибо за помощь или совет.

Used by Google Translate, sorry for the possible error in the text.
Hello to the Nextcloud community.
Recently started using this product and today I came across a very strange system behavior.
The bottom line is that yesterday I upgraded to version 18.0.4 using the Web interface. Now, when you try to log in to Nextcloud using a browser, the login page simply refreshes, / login? Redirect_url = / apps / files / is added to the address bar and nothing happens. There remains a proposal to enter a username and password. At the same time, logging in from a mobile application (in my case, an iOS application) works according to users. Logging in from an Android app has the same problem. Of the recent actions, updating Nextcloud itself and updating packages on the server itself.
Configuration:

1. Nextcloud - 18.0.4
  2. Web server - nginx
  3. CentOS 8 operating system

Thanks in advance for your help or advice.

Hello,
Maybe that your browser is responsible. Try to connect with firefox and chrome in private navigation.

No, this is not a browser issue.
I searched for a long time, but found a solution. It’s all about updating CentOS packages. During the upgrade, the directory owner changed under the path / var / lib / php /. As a result, nginx could not create a new user session when entering the login password.
Changed the owner back to nginx - it worked, thanks.