Nextcloud download files problem

Hi,

I installed nextcloud on my TrueNas core server. I set nginx proxy manager on ubuntu server vm hosted on the truenas, everything work fine except when i try to download file from web interface of nextcloud via browser. With small files i don’t have problem but with bigger than 2 gb the file start to download for some seconds than failed. Any ideas?

I made test…
When i download file from the local nextcloud ip the problem is gone but when i use https://cloud.example.com again file failed

My second problem is that in nextcloud i see this warnings:

There are some warnings regarding your setup.

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.
  • No memory cache has been configured. To enhance performance, please configure a memcache, if available. Further information can be found in the documentation.
  • MySQL version “5.7.32-log” is used. Nextcloud 21 will no longer support this version and requires MySQL 8 or higher.

But i think this not corresponding with the first and major problem “downloading files”…