Nextcloud domain service

741/5000

Hello, I have a problem with my nextcloud. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything through the search. Now I have registered and would like to ask you for help.
I had version 19.0.1 on my RaspberryPi. The Nextcloud can only be reached within my network. If I read the error messages correctly, the nextcloud domain server breaks correctly. When my searches on the Internet did not lead to a solution, I updated my server with the internal config page to 19.0.2. Unfortunately the problem persists. The five messages are repeated every 5 seconds. I probably did something wrong with the setup. What else do I have to do to remove the message? Thank you for your help. Greetings Michael

ls -l /var/www/nextcloud/occ

1 Like

Hello dev null,

Here is the screenshot. I hope you can see what you need.

Michael

I do not know how nc is setup on pi but you need to move your nextcloud directory from /var/www/HTML/nextcloud to /var/www/nextcloud

This may result that you need to adjust your webserver site config as well.

sudo cp -ar /var/www/html/nextcloud/ /var/www/

If you need any help let us know

In the “bash” is no "html’ but you post with “html”. Check path in bash/script.

Hello devnull,

Here is the screenshot without change. I installed apache2 normally over apt. My home directory for the web pages is / var / www / html. I call up the menu in the browser via 192.168.1.55/nextcloud. That’s why I put the web installer there and nextcloud installed itself there. I or my computer did something wrong.

It would be possible to adjust the path in any config file so that it works again.
@vincent:
Copying still takes time, since the data folder must also be copied.

Michael

Hello Vincent, After executing the command and restarting, I now have the following message block:

best regards Michael