Nextcloud doesnt show the mnt disk

I would like to add a 2TB disk to my nextcloud server. The problem im facing, is that no partition (or mount) is been shown in the system properties.

I´ve tried to reboot the server many times without success. The SSD Drive is been recognized by Raspian as sdb/sdb1
sdb1 is EXT4 and mounted to /mnt/disk2

Any idea why there is no mount shown?

Thank you for your help

Operating system: Linux 6.1.0-rpi7-rpi-v8 #1 SMP PREEMPT Debian 1:6.1.63-1+rpt1 (2023-11-24) aarch64

Webserver: Apache/2.4.57 (Debian) (apache2handler)

Database: mysql 11.2.2

PHP version: 8.2.15

Modules loaded: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, sqlite3, zlib, ctype, curl, dom, fileinfo, filter, hash, iconv, json, mbstring, SPL, session, PDO, pdo_sqlite, standard, posix, random, Reflection, Phar, SimpleXML, tokenizer, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, mysqlnd, apache2handler, apcu, bcmath, exif, gd, gmp, imagick, intl, ldap, memcached, pcntl, pdo_mysql, pdo_pgsql, redis, sodium, sysvsem, zip, Zend OPcache

Nextcloud version: 28.0.1 - 28.0.1.1

Updated from an older Nextcloud/ownCloud or fresh install:

Where did you install Nextcloud from: unknown

Signing status

External storages: yes

External storage configuration
No mounts configured
[]

This is how the disk is been “not shown”

I have the Similar issue and my mounted disk does not seen , used following command to configure my additonal drive in same Machine.

lsblk
fdisk /dev/sda
mkfs -t ext4 /dev/sda1
mkdir /mnt/disk2
mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt/disk2
chown -R www-data:www-data /mnt/disk2
chmod -R 0750 /mnt/disk2
I can only see my harddrive where the ubuntu and nextcloud snap is insalled.

Any suggestion to fix this.
how can i add my second drive which should be visible in nextcloud snap

A Snap installation is confined. Please check the Nextcloud Snap’s docs and wiki for handling additional drives/removable storage. It’s noted in the README and also been covered here on the forum.

e.g. GitHub - nextcloud-snap/nextcloud-snap: ☁️📦 Nextcloud packaged as a snap