Nextcloud dead after Fedora 27 upgrade

I’m running (was running) nextcloud 12-point-something. I can’t verify because it’s no longer running on my Fedora 27 workstation. Although my other virtual servers are still on-line, nextcloud is dead. Everything was fine before upgrading from Fedora 26 a couple of hours ago.
Could somebody please suggest some walk-through trouble-shooting steps?

How did you upgrade Fedora? Do the important services start (web server, database)? Is there anything in the logs?

Thanks for your reply to my problem, Terry.

I upgraded to F27 from F26 by running dnf upgrade.

As noted, the web server is operational. The other two sites (virtual hosts) are running without issue. Yet I cannot connect to my nextcloud site. Well, I suppose that I can connect since I don’t see a 403 page. However, when I do connect, all I see is a blank page.

The following shows up in the log:
“GET / HTTP/1.1” 500 -
“GET /status.php HTTP/1.1” 500 -
I have no idea what the above means or if it’s even relevant

Those look like access logs, your error logs will offer more insight here.

Looks like there is a security issue:
443: server certificate is a CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?
443: server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

However, this confuses me since I use the same certificate to SSH into the server. If that works, I am led to assume that something had inadvertently changed within my nextcloud directory.

Am I on the right track?
What should I do to try to track this down and then make the necessary corrections?

Disable TLS/SSL on the Nextcloud virtualhost and see if that makes any difference. I would be surprised if you were using the same certificate for both HTTPS and SSH.

Sorry for not getting back earlier to those who helped with this.

I solved it by doing a fresh install. Drastic but, effective.
I left the existing configurations as they were. Upon start-up, all worked again.