Nextcloud client 3.7.3 keeps crashing with error ENFORCE: "_state != Finished"

Hi There,
currently my client is crashing all the time. The log shows this error… on different files.
i have already deleted the .sync file and started again… still the same
Client 3.7.3
Windows 22H2 (19045.2604)

2023-02-23 09:32:34:997 [ fatal default C:\Users\sysadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\windows-13808\client-building\desktop\src\libsync\owncloudpropagator.cpp:226 ]: ENFORCE: "_state != Finished" in file C:\Users\sysadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\windows-13808\client-building\desktop\src\libsync\owncloudpropagator.cpp, line 226

Hi,
I had the same error on my nextcloud client in the same windows configuration.
after a long… long time I finally resolved this issue, at least on my side.
These are my steps to solve.
I tried to do a complete scan at the begin
sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all

But the problem was already there.
Looking the nextcloud client windows I saw some error before it crashed and these problem was relative the special characters in some filenames.
for instance I saved some web pages from another SO and their name contained a pipe | other contained a ? question mark so windows crashed.
Furthermore another issue I found in my local archive was the locked files created by excel when nextcloud client tried to upload them went in crash.
So try to check your nextcloud server filenames, you can write ? or | in the search box or in alternative you have to check the nextcloud box, it writes the error before crash (and then the error disappears so it is impossible understand the issue)

Good luck