Nextcloud CLI/CMD not uploading files bigger then 2GB

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 20.0.9
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Ubuntu 18.04.1
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache 2.4.29-1ubuntu4.14
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.10

The issue you are facing:
Nextcloud CLI not uploading files bigger then 2GB despite the fact that my server allows a max file size of 10 GB.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

I’m unsure how to replicate it so I’ll just tell you what I do.
I have a Raspberry Pi 4 (without a GUI, pure CLI) with Nextcloud CMD (version 2.6.4git) installed and I’ve created a script that syncs my folders. Added a cronjob and done.
It all works well until it finds a file bigger then 2 GB and just skips it and goes to the next file.

1. Have a folder with a file that is bigger then 2 GB
  2. Run nextcloudcmd --user <username> --password <password> <local_folder> <webdav_location>
  3. After it’s done the 2GB file isn’t synced.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
The log was way too big to upload as plain text. But I couldn’t find anything related to any upload.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'REDACTED',
  'passwordsalt' => 'REDACTED',
  'secret' => 'REDACTED',
  'trusted_domains' =>
  array (
    0 => 'REDACTED',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => 'REDACTED',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '20.0.9.1',
  'overwrite.cli.url' => 'REDACTED',
  'dbname' => 'REDACTED',
  'dbhost' => 'REDACTED',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'REDACTED',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'dbuser' => 'REDACTED',
  'dbpassword' => 'REDACTED',
  'installed' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 0,
  'app_install_overwrite' =>
  array (
    0 => 'calendar',
  ),
);

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

It was empty.

I found the line in the log of nextcloudcmd about the file that got skipped:

06-19 19:15:16:890 [ info nextcloud.sync.csync.updater ]:	item: Videos/Radical Redemption at Intents Festival 2021 - The Online Festival-zTU5VH1Tw8Q.webm - item type 3 not iterated

I don’t know what item type 3 not iterated means. Something to do with the file attributes but the attributes of the file in question are:

PS D:\PF\Videos> Get-Item "Radical Redemption at Intents Festival 2021 - The Online Festival-zTU5VH1Tw8Q.webm" | Format-Table Name,Attributes

Name                                                                               Attributes
----                                                                               ----------
Radical Redemption at Intents Festival 2021 - The Online Festival-zTU5VH1Tw8Q.webm    Archive

Which a lot of my other files have the same attribute Archive which do not get skipped.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Or where to look?