Nextcloud Calendar Autoload Broke?

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 28.0.1.1 (I believe)
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Run through Unraid Docker

The issue you are facing: I run Nextcloud in a Docker via Unraid. Ever since updating, I can see in the logs where my nextcloud version updated (by itself upon docker restarted) to 28.0.1.1 from 28.0.0.11. I presume this was successful.

Now when I go to login to nextcloud, I get the following screen:

Internal Server Error

The server was unable to complete your request.
If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.
More details can be found in the server log.

I now cannot log in or access content via nextcloud from any devices.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Log output:

Error: Failed opening required '/config/www/nextcloud/apps/calendar/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='/app/www/public/3rdparty/pear/archive_tar:/app/www/public/3rdparty/pear/console_getopt:/app/www/public/3rdparty/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/app/www/public/3rdparty/pear/pear_exception:/app/www/public/apps') in /config/www/nextcloud/apps/calendar/vendor/autoload.php:23
Stack trace:
#0 /config/www/nextcloud/apps/calendar/composer/autoload.php(5): require_once()
#1 /app/www/public/lib/private/legacy/OC_App.php(158): require_once('...')
#2 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php(119): OC_App::registerAutoloading()
#3 /app/www/public/lib/private/AppFramework/Bootstrap/Coordinator.php(90): OC\AppFramework\Bootstrap\Coordinator->registerApps()
#4 /app/www/public/lib/base.php(700): OC\AppFramework\Bootstrap\Coordinator->runInitialRegistration()
#5 /app/www/public/lib/base.php(1200): OC::init()
#6 /app/www/public/cron.php(43): require_once('...')

Steps to replicate it:
Simply booting up docker. Can run anything via console commands

Based on your logs it appears you’re using the LinuxServer.io Docker image rather than the community Nextcloud Docker image - does that sound accurate?

Please post your Docker Compose file.

Ever since updating, I can see in the logs where my nextcloud version updated (by itself upon docker restarted) to 28.0.1.1 from 28.0.0.11. I presume this was successful.

No need to guess. Check your Docker container logs. :slight_smile:

I was finally able to get it figured out. I was having issues even accessing the logs last night (permissions issues). I restored Nextcloud from the backup from the previous week. Upon restoring, it ran the update again and started up per usual. I did have an issue (integrity check) with the Mail application; however, I removed and that went away (I don’t use it anyways). So I think I am good to go now.

Thanks for responding.

1 Like