NextCloud Broken After NextCloudPi Update

Hello,

Until yesterday, I had been running NextCloud 12 on my Raspberry Pi via NextCloudPi. I decided it was finally time to update to the newer versions.

I began by updating to NextCloud 13 via the web interface. Everything was working properly. At that point, I didn’t realize that NextCloud 14 was available, so I figured I would also update NextCloudPi.

I ran the nc-update command via SSH. After it finished, I noticed that I could no longer connect to my NextCloud - neither via the web interface nor via the NextCloud clients on my Mac or iPhone. When I attempt to connect via the web interface I get the following error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

At this point, I have no idea how to proceed. I’d appreciate any help and would be happy to provide any further information as requested (I’d give more now but I’m not sure what is relevant).

Thank you all for your help and for providing such a fantastic product.

-Riley