Nextcloud box queries (and errors)

thx for the info.

I know, it is not the correct topic, but maybe somebody can point me to some forum/link with “nextcloud box” users.
It is running very smooth, still I have some questions…
Like, what about the snap folders, will they be cleaned up automatically?
How to manually modify some settings via ssl (winscp)… I dont have permissions…
With nextcloud 11 some features where removed from the box (switching channels, and other stuff I think). Will they be added again in future?

I also get some error messages:
Fatal webdav Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: HTTP/1.1 400 expected filesize 10000000 got 409600
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/File.php - line 104: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->createFileChunked(Resource id #392)
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Directory.php - line 137: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->put(Resource id #392)
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1072: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Directory->createFile(‘com.ubisoft.red…’, Resource id #392)
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 525: Sabre\DAV\Server->createFile(‘Android/n/Trial…’, Resource id #392, NULL)
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPut(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit(‘method PUT’, Array)
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 60: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/snap/nextcloud/863/htdocs/remote.php - line 165: require_once(’/snap/nextcloud…’)
{main}

and:
Error PHP Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) at /snap/nextcloud/755/htdocs/lib/private/legacy/image.php#450

and:
Error PHP imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Invalid SOS parameters for sequential JPEG at /snap/nextcloud/755/htdocs/lib/private/legacy/image.php#538

One last question:
What about the automatic thumbnail creation…?
Browsing pictures on my android app makes no fun, it is so slow … :-/

Thanks for some answers
And sorry again, for posting not in the appropriate topic :slight_smile:

Here you go @shadow_empire.

Edit your post to add a little info about your environment and whatnot and you can use this topic for your questions.