Nextcloud behind url

Hey everyone,

I have set up a nextcloud server with in ubuntu 22.04 LTS in a VitrualBox and and am running it with Apache2. I can access both the Apache2 server by going to 192.xxx.xxx.xxx:80 and nextcloud via 192.xxx.xxx.xxx/nextcloud but i wish to be able to access it via a url i have. The url is pointed to my IP and was and still does work with the nextcloud AIO vm imagine im running but when i try to get the new VM/nextcloud install to use it, it doesnt seem to work (the Nextcloud AIO vm imagine is offline when i try).

Can someone please help and point out what i need to do to access my nextcloud server via url.

Also reason i want to swap from the Nextcloud AIO imagine is i only get 1-2mb/s up and down while the new one i manually set up is doing 20-30mb/s up and down. (Both test being installed on a NvMe Drive.)

Maybe you need/missed something like reverse proxy e.g. nginx. Compare both settings.

This is most likely caused by your router being in between Nextcloud and your clients. You can fix this with the following: https://github.com/nextcloud/all-in-one#how-can-i-access-nextcloud-locally

Apart from that see General recommendations for the best performance · nextcloud/all-in-one · Discussion #1335 · GitHub.

Just a hint: This is not a good error description, resulting in unspecific help attempts.
Provide the log of the webserver and the nextcloud from the time you access it with the hostname might do a much better job. Do these requests even arrive there? Maybe you need to adjust port forwarding?