Nextcloud Application Development Error "BeforeUserLoggedInEvent"

Hello Nextcloud community! Iā€™m new here. Iā€™m starting a little pet project using Nextcloud. Iā€™m trying to write an application ( a plugin ) which, as of now, still does nothing. Thatā€™s because I keep getting errors. I have a page, with a link to a resource, this is the code in routes.php whjich links the code to the Controller.
[ā€˜nameā€™ => ā€˜application#updateā€™, ā€˜urlā€™ => ā€˜/note/{id}ā€™, ā€˜verbā€™ => ā€˜GETā€™],
and here the controller:

<?php namespace OCA\Application\Controller; use OCP\IRequest; use OCP\AppFramework\Controller; use OCP\AppFramework\Http\DataResponse; use OCP\AppFramework\Http\Http; class ApplicationController extends Controller { public function __construct(string $AppName, IRequest $request){ parent::__construct($AppName, $request); } /** * @NoAdminRequired * @CORS * @NoCSRFRequired * */ public function index() : DataResponse { } /** * @NoAdminRequired * @CORS * @NoCSRFRequired * * @param string $snap */ public function update($snap) : DataResponse { } } This still does nothing, but it wouldn't even if there was code inside the update function, because I keep getting this error: {"reqId":"*****","level":3,"time":"2020-10-04T15:12:24+00:00","remoteAddr":"*******","user":"--","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/apps/application/note/123","message":{"Exception":"Exception","Message":"Argument 1 passed to OCP\\User\\Events\\BeforeUserLoggedInEvent::__construct() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/html/lib/private/Server.php on line 554","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/html/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":137,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\Application\\Controller\\ApplicationController"},"update"]} Do you have any idea about how to resolve this error? (The application is used by the user) Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience.