Nextcloud Android client 3.14.0 is out

در جمعه 30 اکتبر 2020، 15:57 Andy Scherzinger via Nextcloud community <noreply@nextcloud.com نوشت:

@redonski keeping our fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

@FxK the translation community of Nextcloud is rather huge so this is more of a reminder

@ario_barzan can you repost in englisch maybe? Also I guess most of your post somewhat has been lost :thinking:

RC1 is available on f-droid: Nextcloud | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository :tada:

2 Likes

RC2 has been released, fixing:

2 Likes

Final 3.14.0 has been released today, currently in review by Google and posted to f-droid. RC2=STABLE in this release (golden master principle)

1 Like

Since updating from 3.13.1 to 3.14 …the App cannot Connect or even resolve DNS to my Server. What has changed ? Downgrading helps… what shall I do?

Oh Dear, best is to open an issue on Github and ping @tobiasKaminsky

It might be related to IPv6… I think I can reproduce it, but only in one of my three instances. The two working servers are accessed via IPv4, the not working server uses IPv6.

Please post a link to the issue :slight_smile:

Edit: I don’t know why, but now it’s working in all three instances.

Hi
Problem after the latest Android Update to 3.14.1
I can’t upload files from phone anymore, except when is use the autoupload funktion. But no way from my photo collection app via share icon, or from inside the nextcloud app.

Any idea.?

Thanks in advance

Hi @RudiOnTheAir,

not aware of any known root cause and thus no idea about a fix yet, but here is the issue you might want to follow:

Yes, exactly.
Thanks and waiting for an update… :wink:

Found the root cause of the issue and hoping other devs find the time to fix it.

2 Likes

me too! Any upload from the phone fails without notification, except when using the automatic-feature.

We hope for a hot-fix before the next version.

android client 3.14.1 Fdroid
Nextcloud 20.0.2.2

Linux Armbian 20.11
Apache/2.4.38
Mysql 10.3.25-MariaDB
Php 7.4.13

konki

Any manual upload within the app or sharing to Nextcloud from another app? (since you mentioned auto upload explicitly)

sorry for my inaccurate contribution, only sharing to Nextcloud from another app fails without notification.

I can upload a file within the app and the automatic backup of the address book is possible.

All good :slight_smile:
Fix is https://github.com/nextcloud/android/pull/7649 and https://github.com/nextcloud/android/pull/7692 for the bugfix release. So 3.14.2 will ship the fix, a release candidate will ship soon (hopefully today maybe beginning of next week).

3 Likes

Unfortunately @tobiasKaminsky is on vacation already and I can’t do releases to gplay etc… :confused:

1 Like

Thanks, let’s wait until the guy is back in the office.

He is back and did a Release Candidate today, planing to release the stable version this Friday Jan 8th 2021

1 Like

Thank you for the update - got it yesterday!