Nextcloud Android app crash

I use Raspbian Buster OS and hosted my Nextcloud there. For months this solution has been working fine. Yesterday due to problems with update my Nextcloud, I ended up fresh installing the Raspbian Buster OS followed by Nextcloud. Everything worked fine and I can access my files over the internet. When I installed Nextcloud app downloaded from Google Play into my Android phone and started up the APP, I got problem sync with my Nextcloud. I got the below log. I guess that the problem could be due to cashe in my Android phone doesn’t realize that it should sync anew to the Cloud. Also it I used the same Nextcloud username and password as I did before.

************ CAUSE OF ERROR ************ android.database.sqlite.SQLiteBlobTooBigException: Row too big to fit into CursorWindow requiredPos=3216, totalRows=160 at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeExecuteForCursorWindow(Native Method) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.executeForCursorWindow(SQLiteConnection.java:986) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.executeForCursorWindow(SQLiteSession.java:858) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.fillWindow(SQLiteQuery.java:62) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCursor.fillWindow(SQLiteCursor.java:161) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCursor.onMove(SQLiteCursor.java:131) at android.database.AbstractCursor.moveToPosition(AbstractCursor.java:249) at android.database.AbstractCursor.moveToNext(AbstractCursor.java:281) at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.deleteDirectory(FileContentProvider.java:190) at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.delete(FileContentProvider.java:134) at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.deleteDirectory(FileContentProvider.java:184) at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.delete(FileContentProvider.java:134) at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.delete(FileContentProvider.java:114) at android.content.ContentProviderOperation.applyInternal(ContentProviderOperation.java:332) at android.content.ContentProviderOperation.apply(ContentProviderOperation.java:309) at com.owncloud.android.providers.FileContentProvider.applyBatch(FileContentProvider.java:672) at android.content.ContentProvider.applyBatch(ContentProvider.java:2147) at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.applyBatch(ContentProvider.java:387) at android.content.ContentProviderClient.applyBatch(ContentProviderClient.java:532) at android.content.ContentProviderClient.applyBatch(ContentProviderClient.java:520) at android.content.ContentResolver.applyBatch(ContentResolver.java:1894) at com.owncloud.android.datamodel.FileDataStorageManager.saveFolder(FileDataStorageManager.java:438) at com.owncloud.android.operations.RefreshFolderOperation.synchronizeData(RefreshFolderOperation.java:519) at com.owncloud.android.operations.RefreshFolderOperation.fetchAndSyncRemoteFolder(RefreshFolderOperation.java:401) at com.owncloud.android.operations.RefreshFolderOperation.run(RefreshFolderOperation.java:237) at com.owncloud.android.lib.common.operations.RemoteOperation.run(RemoteOperation.java:360) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:929) ************ APP INFORMATION ************ ID: com.nextcloud.client Version: 30150090 Build flavor: gplay ************ DEVICE INFORMATION ************ Brand: HUAWEI Device: HWVOG Model: VOG-L29 Id: HUAWEIVOG-L29 Product: VOG-L29EEA ************ FIRMWARE ************ SDK: 29 Release: 10 Incremental: 10.1.0.150C431

This is really strange. I had the problem described above in the morning and now many hour after, the problem is gone.