Nextcloud AIO - MasterContainer missing

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this support page, as I didn’t experience any issues until now.

I’m running Nextcloud AIO with docker and it works well apart from the mastercontainer which was showing an error after some updates. The error was regarding the name of the volume which was not named correctly. While trying to fix this container, i accidently deleted the nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer volume … My instance is still working well without that, however I can’t do any upgrade task anymore…

Does somebody know a way to recover this container? I succeed in recreating the container but it looks like it wants to start a new instance while mine is still up and running…

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Hi, can you post the output of the following command here:

sudo find /var/lib/docker/volumes -name configuration.json

?

Hey Szaimen,

I have this output :

{
“password”: “hanky unkempt favored cone radiated daringly surviving dust”,
“apache_port”: “5443”,
“secrets”: {
“NEXTCLOUD_PASSWORD”: “secret”,
“BORGBACKUP_PASSWORD”: “secret”,
“INSTANCE_ID”: “secret”
}

Hi, no I need the output of the command and not the content of the file.

Oh okay, sorry for that.

Here’s the output :
sudo find /var/lib/docker/volumes -name configuration.json
find: ‘/var/lib/docker/volumes’: No such file or directory

That’s because i’m using another directory for docker, so here’s the output with the good path :
sudo find /media/SSD1TB/docker/volumes -name configuration.json
/media/SSD1TB/docker/volumes/nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer-bak/_data/data/configuration.json

Thanks! So basically you would need to rsync the content from
/media/SSD1TB/docker/volumes/nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer-bak/_data/
to
/media/SSD1TB/docker/volumes/nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer/_data/

Thanks for your quick reply :slight_smile:

I guess that would work if this nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer-bak would be a backup of this instance… which is not the case :confused:

I’ll try anyway and let you know

Hello Szaimen,

Sorry for late reply. I tried your solution and here’s the result when i’m trying to reach the webpage of the mastercontainer :

Warning: Undefined array key “AIO_TOKEN” in /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Data/ConfigurationManager.php on line 26

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: TypeError

Code: 0

Message: AIO\Data\ConfigurationManager::GetToken(): Return value must be of type string, null returned

File: /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Data/ConfigurationManager.php

Line: 26

Trace

#0 /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Auth/AuthManager.php(22): AIO\Data\ConfigurationManager->GetToken() #1 /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Controller/LoginController.php(37): AIO\Auth\AuthManager->CheckToken(‘cbee4ad70e5e41f…’) #2 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(38): AIO\Controller\LoginController->GetTryLogin(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response), Array) #3 /var/www/docker-aio/ Warning: Undefined array key “AIO_TOKEN” in /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Data/ConfigurationManager.php on line 26

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: TypeError

Code: 0

Message: AIO\Data\ConfigurationManager::GetToken(): Return value must be of type string, null returned

File: /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Data/ConfigurationManager.php

Line: 26

Trace

#0 /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Auth/AuthManager.php(22): AIO\Data\ConfigurationManager->GetToken() #1 /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Controller/LoginController.php(37): AIO\Auth\AuthManager->CheckToken(‘cbee4ad70e5e41f…’) #2 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Handlers/Strategies/RequestResponse.php(38): AIO\Controller\LoginController->GetTryLogin(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response), Array) #3 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(358): Slim\Handlers\Strategies\RequestResponse->__invoke(Array, Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response), Array) #4 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Slim\Routing\Route->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #5 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #6 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/Route.php(315): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #7 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Routing/RouteRunner.php(68): Slim\Routing\Route->run(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #8 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/csrf/src/Guard.php(476): Slim\Routing\RouteRunner->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #9 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(168): Slim\Csrf\Guard->process(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #10 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/twig-view/src/TwigMiddleware.php(115): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #11 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Views\TwigMiddleware->process(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #12 /var/www/docker-aio/php/src/Middleware/AuthMiddleware.php(38): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #13 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(269): AIO\Middleware\AuthMiddleware->__invoke(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #14 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(76): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #15 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #16 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #17 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #18 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(183): Slim\App->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #19 /var/www/docker-aio/php/public/index.php(170): Slim\App->run() #20 {main}

Go BackPsr7\ServerRequest)) #13 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(269): AIO\Middleware\AuthMiddleware->__invoke(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #14 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(76): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #15 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous)) #16 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #17 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #18 /var/www/docker-aio/php/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(183): Slim\App->handle(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\ServerRequest)) #19 /var/www/docker-aio/php/public/index.php(170): Slim\App->run() #20 {main}

Go Back