Nextcloud AIO domain + local ip access

Hello,

i successfully installed Nextcloud AIO behind a Cloudflare tunnel.
For me this was the easiest way to escape the cgnat from my internet provider.
So far everything works great.

Is there a way to access nc locally? If I connect to the apache container (Port 11000) per local ip, I will be redirected to the domain/cloudflare tunnel. It would be much faster for me if I could upload files at lan speed and do not have to use the cloudflare tunnel. Is it possible?

Kind regards,
Chris

where is your AIO physically deployed on the local network? Does it have a local ip? It is possible to come up with many access methods, more information is needed

Hello,

here is my network topology.

LAN: 192.168.* = NC server (VM with Docker), client and home router
WAN: 100.118.* = carrier-grade NAT of the ISP

Because of the gcnat I choose the Cloudflare tunnel. For me it was the easiest way to get through the cgnat and get a ssl certificate.

Did I understand correctly that the AIO is located directly on the router? The simplest method for one PC is to write 192.168.1.1 my.cloud.com in the hosts file. For all devices on the network, it is possible to create a nat lopback interface in the router settings, I don’t know what equipment you have, I can give instructions to mikrotik https://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=178700 and the third option is to raise it in the local network your dns, which will indicate that my.cloud.com is located at the address 192.168.1.1

and in general, in order not to complicate your life, you can connect directly to 192.168.1:11000 and although you will have a warning that the connection is dangerous, it will work

Hi, see the first point of GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: Nextcloud AIO stands for Nextcloud All-in-One and provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.