Nextcloud 9 to Nextcloud10RC1 or Beta failed

Hello,

i have the same problem with the 10RC1 then with the Beta Version. The Upgrade Process failed:

Checked database schema update for apps
Updating database schema
Updated database
Disabled incompatible app: bookmarks
Disabled 3rd-party app: bookmarks
Disabled 3rd-party app: calendar
Disabled 3rd-party app: contacts
Disabled incompatible app: documents
Disabled 3rd-party app: documents
Disabled incompatible app: galleryplus
Disabled 3rd-party app: galleryplus
Disabled 3rd-party app: ownnote
Disabled 3rd-party app: tasks
Updating …
Updated to 1.0.1
Updating …
Updated to 1.0.1
Updating …
Updated to 1.5.2
Updating …
Updated to 2.3.2
Updating …
Fix classification for calendar objects
Done
3/3 [============================] 100%
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method OCA\DAV\AppInfo\Application::setupCron() in /var/www/nextcloud10/apps/dav/appinfo/update.php on line 25

Any suggestion ?

The Nextcloud-9.0.53 which i try to update is an clean install some weeks ago. So i am not comming from an owncloud to nextcloud path. I am all the time in the nextcloud path.

Regards Mario

Fixed - that’s related to duplicate files ?!?

[root@mars dav]# ls lib
AppInfo CalDAV CardDAV comments connector dav files hookmanager.php migration rootcollection.php server.php systemtag Upload
caldav carddav Command Comments Connector DAV Files HookManager.php Migration RootCollection.php Server.php SystemTag

So in the new archive is a (example) HookManager.php and on the old Installtree is hookmanager.php !!! There seems to be changes in the Naming of the files (Uppercase/lowercase) from Version to Version which is confusing on the system.

I have removed every subdir from the apps directory which is included in the new tree and then copyied the new tree again to the old installation. So that finaly i have only the Uppercase files left from the new file .

Upgrade is then still working.

Regards Mario

For manual upgrades, you normally should delete everything except the data/ and config/ folder to prevent such errors. Once the upgrade was successful, the code-integrity check should spot such problems.

1 Like

What you mean with Manual Upgrade ? Is there an other Way for Upgrading to 10RC1 ?

So when i follow your path i had to install all Applications after upgrade again, right ?

Ok i will try this.

Ok tried this - NEXTCLOUD10RC fresh tree - data and config copied -> Upgrade startet

workflowengine: An exception occurred while executing ‘CREATE TABLE oc_flow_checks (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, class VARCHAR(256) NOT NULL, operator VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL, value LONGTEXT DEFAULT NULL, hash VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, UNIQUE INDEX flow_unique_hash (hash), PRIMARY KEY(id)) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin ENGINE = InnoDB’: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘oc_flow_checks’ already exists

Didn’t work - so i roll back to my solution

Report this directly to https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues