Nextcloud 26.0.0 / Deck compatibility?

After Upgrading Nextcloud from the latest version 25 to 26.0.0 all deck cards were lost.
Before the upgrade I didn’t saw any hint about incompability for deck with nextcloud 26.0.0.
But during the installation there was an information that deck has been disabled due to incompatibility with nextcloud 26.0.0. However it was not really disabled in the apps menu and I could start deck without problems - just there were no cards anymore.
Is this a known issue with upgrade to nextcloud 26.0.0?

This is kind of huge. Deck is a main component of nextcloud, and we use it a lot.

Hi @tomotello,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

With upgrade from Nextcloud 25.0.7 to 26.0.2 the issue is still the same.
However, in the meantime, the problem seems to be recognized. After upgrading it is reported, that deck has been disabled due to incompatibility. Let’s hope, this will be fixed one day. Deck is a key application for me. Therefore, I had to rollback again.

Here the requested form:

|                |
| :---------------------------- | :------------- |
| Nextcloud:                    | 26.0.2         |
| Operating system and version: | Ubuntu 22.04   |
| Apache or nginx version:      | 2.4.52         |
| PHP version:                  | 8.1.2          |
| Database                      | MariaDB 10.6.7 |
| Application                   | Deck 1.8.5     |
|                               |             

Deck is compatible with Nextcloud 26 since version 1.9.0 (released March 15). So this seems to be more of an bug in the update process perhaps?