I am using an nginx reverse proxy setup with NextCloud fpm-25, currently at:
The following containers are likely relevant:
- nextcloud-fpm with image nextcloud:25-fpm (version v25.0.3)
- nextcloud-webserver with image nginx:latest
- letsencrypt-compagnon with image letsencrypt-nginx-proxy-companion:latest
- proxy with image jwilder/nginx-proxy:latest
- The browser states, the certificate is OK.
- The mounted volume is correct:
/ changing the index.php file impacts the call on the browser (for instance syntax errors).
- status.php works (see response above)
- The NextCloud clients in mobile phones and desktop are working: remote.php is found and returns 200, visible in the logs
- Erasing the volume and redeploying the docker container restores the files, but browsers are still unable to find them.
- A hello.txt file is
- The 404 error is not visible in any of the logs of the images above.
- If I place a hello.txt file into the root directory, the browser states 404, but logs appear
- chown and chmod are the same for all files (www-data)
Does someone have an idea, how this weird behavior could be caused?