Nextcloud 23 w/ONLYOFFICE integration: Documents not saving back to mounted drive

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 22.2.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Debian 10.11
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): 2.4.28
PHP version (eg, 7.4): 7.4.26

The issue you are facing:
When I edit a document (only tested with docx) using the ONLYOFFICE integration, I will make a change to the document and it shows “saving document” and then “all changes saved” down at the bottom of the page. However the changes are only stored in ONLYOFFICE and not written back to the mounted share, in nextcloud the modification date does not change. No errors are shown in the nextcloud logging page even though all error levels are checked.

I can create a docx file and the file gets created (0 byte) but when I go into the file to edit it, any text added using ONLYOFFICE is not copied to the share and the file stays 0 bytes.

I can create and modify a text file using the built-in text editor just fine, changes are copied back.

Shares are from a windows server mounted through fstab using the below command:
//s10nas.network.domain.ca/Blah\040Dept.\040Share /shared/Blah\040Dept.\040Share cifs vers=3.0,credentials=/root/.smbcredentials,uid=33,gid=33

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Go into a document with the ONLYOFFICE integration
  2. Modify it
  3. Go to windows share and document is not changed

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
No errors show

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'ocs63ovu6jt4', 'passwordsalt' => 'asdf', 'secret' => 'asdf', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => 'nextcloud.domain.ca', ), 'default_phone_region' => 'CA', 'datadirectory' => '/nextcloud', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '22.2.3.0', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://nextcloud.domain.ca', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => 'nextcloud', 'dbpassword' => 'asdf', 'installed' => true, 'ldapIgnoreNamingRules' => false, 'ldapProviderFactory' => 'OCA\\User_LDAP\\LDAPProviderFactory', 'maintenance' => false, 'log_type' => 'file', 'logfile' => '/var/www/html/data/nextcloud.log', 'loglevel' => 1, 'logdateformat' => 'F d, Y H:i:s', 'updater.release.channel' => 'stable', ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: ``` No errors ```