Nextcloud 22.0.0 - Folder download not possible. OCP User not found

Hi,
when trying to download a Folder, the server ends with this error:

Der Server konnte die Anfrage nicht fertig stellen.

Sollte dies erneut auftreten, sende bitte die nachfolgenden technischen Einzelheiten an Deinen Server-Administrator.

Weitere Details können im Server-Protokoll gefunden werden.

Log-Details:

{"reqId":"bX1zjjYC5IxjEvUnuaCU","level":3,"time":"2021-07-29T10:40:52+02:00","remoteAddr":"195.212.58.199","user":"user@domain.com","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/index.php/apps/files/ajax/download.php?dir=%2F&files=Video%C3%9Cberwachung&downloadStartSecret=5d59h4rshes","message":"Class \"OCP\\User\" not found","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:90.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/90.0","version":"22.0.0.11","exception":{"Exception":"Error","Message":"Class \"OCP\\User\" not found","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Route.php","line":155,"function":"require_once"},{"function":"OC\\Route\\{closure}","class":"OC\\Route\\Route","type":"->","args":["*** sensitive parameters replaced ***"]},{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":309,"function":"call_user_func","args":[{"__class__":"Closure"},{"_route":"files_ajax_download"}]},{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1000,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->","args":["/apps/files/ajax/download.php"]},{"file":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::","args":[]}],"File":"/usr/local/www/nextcloud/apps/files/ajax/download.php","Line":32,"CustomMessage":"--"}}

Someone able, to help me here?

Thank you!

Someone able to assist here?

No real idea. But i found this or this for you.

Have you installed the app DropIt
Deinstall it.

Or do you have other installed nextcloud apps?

This was the first result in google. I do not have DropIt installed.
I have installed some other Apps in Nextcloud, but it seems, they do throw this Exception.

Yes. But i does not found “DropIt” in your log and also not in the links below.
Perhaps you can deinstall all unsupported and/or manual installed apps to test it.
It is only an idea. Sorry.

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

I only have:

• Automated PDF conversion
  • Full text search
  • Full text search - Elastic Platform
  • Full text search - Files
  • Metadata
  • Preview Generator
  • Ransomware protection
  • Workflow OCR

which are not flagged with “official”.

In general, what does the Error “OCP User not found” mean? Perhaps, i should investigate somewhere else?

I now installed Version 22.1.0 which still has the error.
Is it possible, to get a solution for this?