Nextcloud 20.0.3 snap1Interface Incredibly Slow - still not fixed

Guys from Nextcloud,
can you please finally fix the bug that lasts from Nextcloud 20.0.2 snap2 and it is not still fixed?
The older topic is here - Nextcloud 20.0.2snap2 Interface Incredibly Slow

“Since Nextcloud 20 I’ve been getting exceptional performance out of the web interface. Everything has slowed to a completely unusable crawl. This began around the time that a new snap version (20.0.2snap2) was rolled out.”

The error persists in 20.0.3 snap 1!

The only way how to increase performance is to disable Collabora Online and CODE server.
I suppose you had a code error with a link to the internal CODE server.

But it means that users are not able to edit documents online.
Thank you.

I think that there is some error in Collabora online because when I click on Collabora online settings I see the error page.

There’s really no need to start a new thread about this. Collabora devs are working on it.

As you know the problem has already been addressed and due to the fact that the issue ticket status is still “Open” it implies that it hasn’t been fixed yet. Stay tuned and wait until a fix is being provided:

1 Like

Thank you for your information guys.
I hope that it will be fixed soon.

Hello,
I rode in this thread there’s another topic about this problem.

Before to find this thread i made two installs on nextcloud on my domain whith no success about this incredible lag… I thoughted it was my server…
You can imagine i spended a long time to try to solve in this bad way etc…

And all this work because of two pluggin i don’t use.
The problem is for new users and/or new install.

By default nextcloud suggest to automatic install these pluggin.

when you are not “aware” you let everything by default during install.

I think in waiting the problem of colaborative plugin is fixed to not install by default this one.

Thanks for your help.

Yeah I must admit I agree at this point. That bug hasn’t made progress for weeks and I doubt anything will happen over the holidays. Sadly, as far as I’m aware that’s not a call we can make in the snap, we have to take what upstream Nextcloud gives us or we’ll get integrity errors.