Nextcloud 19; update not available

On nextcloud.com I see NC 19 is available for download.
When I visit …/settings/admin/overview and refresh the page I only see NC 18.0.4 is up-to-date.
What can I do to update NC correct?

Best regards,
Guido

Just wait… or activate the beta channel, update, and disable it after update.

When a major new version comes out, we wait about one week and only when no problems are found we start the roll out in steps of about 20% of our user base per week. In practice this means a new release is typically only available in the stable channel after the first minor release.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply.
My NC has three options (business - but this is greyed out, stable and test). I set it to test. Then 19.0 RC3 came available. I ran the upgrader and returned to NC.
I also ran two occ commands (missing indices and missing columns) and installed two additional php modules (gmp and bcmath). After that I set the update channel to Stable. There is no update available.

I paused 10 minutes, then I set the update channel again to test. Now the final 19.0.0 came available and is installed.

Thanks for your help!

Hi. I switched to beta channel, v19 is showing up:

When I click on Open updater, nothing opens up, just takes me to the start page.

I am running Nextcloud in docker container.

You have to pull the new image version from Docker Hub once it’s available there. But be careful, there are still some app incompatibilities by now.

1 Like

More than 1 month passed but still 18 ver on stable channel

Switch to beta channel, then back to stable…

2 posts were split to a new topic: Still stuck on NC 187.0.4