Nextcloud 14.0.3 dont start after Systemupdate

I have make a Update about Webmin from the system and now Nextcloud 14.0.3 dont start. I see only a blank site.
And when I start the Ubuntu-System I get the Error:
[FAILED] Failed to start PostgreSQL Cluster 10-main.
How I can fix this?

Nextcloud version: 14.0.3
Operating system and version: I use the Nextcloud VM 14.0.0 and make the Update to 14.0.3

You need the database to run Nextcloud. So you need to check why the database doesn’t start. Check the logs of your database.

How I can check the logs if the database? I’m new in this Topic…

Are you aware that this is a community forum where most people help you in their free time? Now imagine, you had to pay 10 $/€ for each question, would you ask such a question if you can do it with help of google in 2 minutes yourself?

1 Like

Its okay. I found the log-File and the Problem: I had created a new Certificate for the Server with my Serveradress. I dont know, that the Database use the same Certificate. Next I edit the postgresql.conf with the new dictonary. But now I see in the log the next error:

2018-10-20 14:01:08.941 CEST [1631] FATAL: could not load private key file “/etc/apache2/ssl/nextcloud.key”: Permission denied
2018-10-20 14:01:08.942 CEST [1631] LOG: database system is shut down pg_ctl: could not start server

I had solve the problem self!
I have move the certificates to another Folder, by me /etc/ssl/. Important ist that the Files had the Owner root:ssl-cert and the permission 640. The Folder had the permission 755 and Owner root:root. Then set the new Place of the files in the Config from Nextcloud and Postgresql and its work.

CLOSED

Glad you solved it. :smiley: