Nextcloud 11: sudo -u apache php70 occ files:scan --all not working

Hello,

In migrating from ownCloud 9.x to Nextcloud 11, I found it easier to simply build a new server from scratch with Remi’s PHP 7.0 RPMs. CentOS 7.3, MariaDB 10.1 and PHP 7.0.

Basically, I’m trying to bring the data over piece meal through rsync, however, in a few test runs I can’t get the data to recognize after running the sudo -u apache php70 occ files:scan --all command. I verified that Apache owns the data, just like the rest of everything else under the root directory public_html.

These files were rsync’d to my own Documents folder, so the rsync path was to here: /home/nextcloud/public_html/data/rtn361/files/Documents

Could it be that the octals are not correct?

Here are the permissions on a file uploaded through the webui and is showing up after upload:
-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 845283 Jan 22 18:14 403Project-Group 3 Proposal.docx

Here are the permissions on a file that was rsync’d over but doesn’t show up after the files:scan was run:
-rw-r–r-- 1 apache apache 12188 Sep 22 2015 Form and Workflow Tool Comparison.xlsx

Finally, here is a folder that was rsync’d over but also doesn’t show up after the files:scan tool was run:
drwxr-xr-x 2 apache apache 34 Jul 5 2015 Travel

The sudo -u apache php70 occ files:scan --all command literally runs for about five minutes and no errors occur.

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help!

• Ryan