Nextant crashes during first index of external storage with 403 Forbidden

Hi,

I have linked an external webdav share into nextcloud using the external storage app for the admin user and am sharing this share with others users as read only.

I’ve successfully install nextant/solr (Ubuntu 16.04, Nextcloud 12.0.3, Nextant 1.0.8, solr-6.6.1) and
run the first index with:

sudo -u www-data ./occ nextant:index --debug --force

At some point it stops with a error message (with red background) in the terminal:

[GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException]
Client Error Response [url] https://davhost.myhost.org/DavShares/Tenders/2016_Renewal_Tender/ [status code] 403 [reason phrase] Forbidden

The path mentioned in the error does exist, users can browse in nextcloud to that folder and see the files inside. Also, there is no such error logged in /var/www/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log or /var/solr/logs

The file permissions on the source host are r for all. When I disable the external storage the first index runs through fine.

Any ideas?
Cheers

Wait for FullNextSearch to support external storage !

Thank you for the quick reply!
I haven’t tried FullNextSearch as I saw that it doesn’t support external storage support yet. Is this on the event horizon?
Thanks!

it is one of the basic feature that should be implemented in one of the next releases of the alpha