Nexcloud not avialable after restore

Nextcloud 18.0.4
OpenSuse Leap 15.1
Apache 2.4.33
PHP 7.5.2

I was affected by this issue: Nextcloud 16 - Password change is disabled because the master key is disabled
Unfortunately the workaround didn’t work for me, “occ encryption:enable-master-key” “destroyed” my files, they’re all double-encrypted after that.

But back to my URGENT root issue:
As I (of course) have had a backup, so I performed all steps from the admin guide https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/18/admin_manual/maintenance/restore.html

I’ve made a full backup and recovery of the complete /* folder structure.
Restored the dump file for the mysql/mariadb user.
Performed an occ maintenance:data-fingerprint, plus as a try an occ maintenance:reapair.

NOTHING works, althouigh no error msgs for occ.

Current situation: I “can” login, but file are not shown, error msg translated from German: “This folder is not available, please check logfiles or contact your admin”. Browser (Firefox) than HANGS on all OS, tried WIn10, Linux, and Android.

No idea what the log errors means, example log line comes from Nextcloud Android app, tried to perform a daily upload of my Android; contacts.
{“reqId":“X95qOF5YBAtbnynC9eAF”,“level”:3,“time”:“2020-05-07T09:21:41+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“91.13.153.238”,“user”:"michael@example.com”,“app”:“no app in context”,“method”:“PUT”,“url”:"/remote.php/webdav/.Contacts-Backup/2020-05-07_10-56-17.vcf",“message”:{“Exception”:“Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException”,“Message”:“Unable to generate a URL for the named route “tasks.page.index” as such route does not exist.”,“Code”:0,“Trace”:[{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php",“line”:339,“function”:“generate”,“class”:“Symfony\Component\Routing\Generator\UrlGenerator”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“tasks.page.index”,[],1]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/URLGenerator.php",“line”:82,“function”:“generate”,“class”:“OC\Route\Router”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“tasks.page.index”,[]]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/NavigationManager.php",“line”:293,“function”:“linkToRoute”,“class”:“OC\URLGenerator”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“tasks.page.index”]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/NavigationManager.php",“line”:114,“function”:“init”,“class”:“OC\NavigationManager”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/apps/theming/lib/ThemingDefaults.php",“line”:182,“function”:“getAll”,“class”:“OC\NavigationManager”,“type”:"->",“args”:[“guest”]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/defaults.php",“line”:263,“function”:“getShortFooter”,“class”:“OCA\Theming\ThemingDefaults”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/public/Defaults.php",“line”:169,“function”:“getLongFooter”,“class”:“OC_Defaults”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/core/templates/layout.guest.php",“line”:55,“function”:“getLongFooter”,“class”:“OCP\Defaults”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/Base.php",“line”:179,“args”:["/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/core/templates/layout.guest.php"],“function”:“include”},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/Base.php",“line”:151,“function”:“load”,“class”:“OC\Template\Base”,“type”:"->",“args”:["/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/core/templates/layout.guest.php",null]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/template.php",“line”:181,“function”:“fetchPage”,“class”:“OC\Template\Base”,“type”:"->",“args”:[null]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/template.php",“line”:212,“function”:“fetchPage”,“class”:“OC_Template”,“type”:"->",“args”:[null]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/Template/Base.php",“line”:132,“function”:“fetchPage”,“class”:“OC_Template”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/template.php",“line”:333,“function”:“printPage”,“class”:“OC\Template\Base”,“type”:"->",“args”:[]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:85,“function”:“printExceptionErrorPage”,“class”:“OC_Template”,“type”:"::",“args”:[{“class”:“ArgumentCountError”},500]},{“file”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/remote.php",“line”:170,“function”:“handleException”,“args”:[{“class”:“ArgumentCountError”}]}],“File”:"/srv/www/htdocs/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/routing/Generator/UrlGenerator.php",“Line”:144,“CustomMessage”:"–"},“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.11.1”,“version”:“18.0.4.2”}

Any hints would be great !!!

Rgds,
Michael

Have you restored the files to the correct dir?
Look in config/config.php and look in your file structure.
Are alle rights correct?

Make a rescan. Post errors:

sudo -u www-data occ files:scan --all

Yes, and yes.

think so, all files are owned by my os nextcloud user, wwwrun.www because of OpenSuse.

Did, no errors shown, except some “Home storage for user … not writable” for ALL disabled users, so seems to be normal.

Another remark: User Quota, x GB of Y GB used, is (still) shown correctly.

I’ll append a sceenshot. Browser (Firefox) is nearly blocked, 100% on one Core, sometimes firefox messages about hanging scripts, if I want to kill etc… Spinning Circle (nearly) forever, yesterday evening after an eternity hours itself are shown, but no chance to open one of them.

And a last but IMHO important remark: ALL activities are hanging after login, or even for other usage methods like Android app access, calDAV and cardDAV access via DAVx5 on Android. All with these strange "!no app in context”,“method” logs. Currentlly hanging at https://cloud.example.com/index.php/settings/users

Screenshot_20200507_135711

Can you post logs (nextcloud, apache2, …)?
Can you use another browser?

** NO ** (relevant) errors in apache’s error_log
** NO ** (relevant AFAIK) msgs in apache’s access log. All nextcloud call (still) results with HTTP/200 etc.

Opened second session with chromium, as a test. SAME behaviour.

grep-ed all “chrome” lines from nextcloud log, and pasted to here: https://paste.opensuse.org/56462028

No real idea.

Perhaps a problem with trash_bin . Can you show deleted files?
You use IPv6. Perhaps you can change it to IPv4.

SOLVED: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/20863