Networking Newbie Nextcloud AIO setup troubles with accessing nextcloud itself

I’ve been trying to use the docker image for nextcloud aio and got to the point of having it asking me for the domain to use, I’m using cloudflare already on the same server, not in a docker container, and wanted to pass my trafic trough it. But when i try to use “nextcloud.domain.com” it says no dns record found. Or just doesnt find/use it?

This is the command I use, tried using the docker-compose but had even more problems. I’m using the domain validation skip already.

sudo docker run -d  --sig-proxy=false --name nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer --restart always --publish 80:80 --publish 8080:8080 --publish 8443:8443 --volume nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer:/mnt/docker-aio-config --volume /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock:ro --env NEXTCLOUD_DATADIR="/rdd/nx" --env SKIP_DOMAIN_VALIDATION=true --env APACHE_PORT=11000 --env APACHE_IP_BINDING=0.0.0.0  nextcloud/all-in-one:latest

Hi, see GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: Nextcloud AIO stands for Nextcloud All-in-One and provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

I just don’t understand what to use as the domain and how to configure the cloudflare part. Do I use a tunnel or just a DNS record?

Both is possible…

ok, so do i use the tunnel i make on cloudlfare on the domain camp on the aio page?

Or better asked, when im setting up the tunnel should i point to the address of the aio localhost:8080 or the local ip plus the port for that the apache container is showing when i use docker ps -a?