Need help by installation

Hi, I have a problem. I bought me an full installed Cubietruck but after starting the Apache, I wan't to use the nc. I put every thing in the right order but the index.html and the index.php booth without any data for an overlay.

So my question is, what can I do to get my nextcloud run?

I use Debian, if this is important

Falls hier jemand deutsch spricht und mir so antworten kann gerne auch :)

Hi / Hallo

In my Case: the index.html reload the index.php and the index.php isn’t empty

In meinem Fall: Die index.html ruft die index.php datei auf. Und die index.php ist nicht leer.

Thanks/Danke

so my index.html also linked to the index.php but there is only the php code and I don’t know why.

Also meine Index.html verlinkt auch auf die index.php jedoch steht da nur reiner php Code kein Html bzw style und wenn ich die Website anspreche dann komme ich auch auf die index.php jedoch war es das dann auch schon ich bekomme dann eine komplett weiße Website ausgegeben und ich habe leider keine Ahnung wie ich da mir da Abhilfe schaffen könnte :confused:

If you’re only seeing PHP code, can you verify you’ve enabled the PHP module and restarted the webserver?

Hi

Please try to add a file named like error1234.php into the root folder of your nextcloud installation.
input the followed string and call it with http://yourdomain.com/error1234.php
if the output still blank, then maybe you have some server problems.

Bitte, erstelle eine Datei in deinem Hauptordner (wo nextcloud läuft). Du kannst den namen frei wählen. Vielleicht error1234.php
Nun fĂĽge folgendes ein und rufe die datei mit http://deinedomain.com/error1234.php auf.
Wenn die anzeige immer noch weiss ist, prĂĽfe bitte deine Server einstellung.

Source: debugging - How can I get useful error messages in PHP? - Stack Overflow

Danke,
ja mein Bildschirm bleibt weiss, an welchen Einstellungen kann es denn liegen?

Thanks,
yes my overlay stays at white color, which settings could be it?

What does your webserver error log show?

Apache/nginx, whatever you use?

Hi

There no text like: “Display Errors Title - from PHP TAG”?

Du kannst versuche eine weitere Datei zu erstellen “phptest.php” mit inhalt:
You can try to add an other file like phptest.php with content:

<?php echo phpinfo(); ?>

Ruf sie auf mit: yourdomain.com
call it with yourdomain.com

Es sollte eine Seite mit folgendem Logo ersteinen:
It should show you some logo:

Verwendest du Apache oder nginx?
Do you use apache or nginx?

I use Apache but where can I see where the logs are(can’t find a document for it)

Ich benutze Apache aber weiĂź wirklich nicht mehr weiter :confused:

Wenn ich die Funktion aufrufe gibt er mir die ganzen Informationen zum server, kann mir das weiterhelfen?

If I join the function then he gives me the information from the server, can this may help me?

Premission of files? pls check with: ls -ll and compare with your added files (phptest.php / error1234.php).

Was sind deine Datei/Ordner berechtigungen? bitte prĂĽfe diese mal mit ls -ll und vergleiche sie mit den erstellten (phptest.php / error1234.php).

Apache log:
tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log -> to leave ctrl + c
or
cat /var/log/apache2/error.log

PHP error handling check:
php --info | grep error

Can you pls give us the output here?
Kannst du uns bitte die ausgaben hier mal zeigen?

additional:
Nextcloud log: tail -f /your/directory/nextcloud/data/nextcloud.log -> But only for nextcloud self

on the graphical overlay i work with an normal user, so i have no writing permissions, on the commandline i work as root so i have all permissions

Auf der Graphischen Oberfläche arbeite ich mit einem normalen Benutzer mit leserechten auf der Komandoebende als root mit natürlich allen rechten

How can I show you the output
Wie kann ich den Output kopieren?

Sorry, but i dont have to do with these things before

Sorry ich bin echt neu auf dem Gebiet :confused:

Please try (on your server with GUI):

• Open two terminal windows (as root) and a browser (eg. firefox)
  • first terminal: tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log
  • second terminal: sudo systemctl restart apache2.service -> or service apache2 restart
  • now go with the browse to your page

-> in the first terminal you will find some errors -> copie that (ctrl + c) -> go to help.nextcloud.com -> and past your result.

Bitte versuche folgendes (auf dienem Server mit Grafischer Oberfläche):

• öffne zwei terminal fenster (als root) und einen browser (bsp. firefox)
  • gib bitte im ersten terminal fenster folgendes ein: tail -f /var/log/apache2/error.log
  • im zweiten: sudo systemctl restart apache2.service -> or service apache2 restart
  • öffnen dein seite und ĂĽberprĂĽfe das erste terminal fenster

-> kopiere diese bitte (ctrl + c) -> gehe zu demo.nextcloud.com -> und fĂĽge diese nun hier ein

Maybe we find something. Wich PHP-Version do you have?
Vielleicht finden wir ja was.
Welche PHP Version gab phptest.php aus?

Danke an alle am Ende lag es an einem sau dummen Tippfehler, tut mir leid.

Thanks to everybody for his help, at the end it was an very stupid fail of myself, i’m sorry.

Hallo, was war der Tippfehler?
Denn ich hab gleiches Problem… :-/