Need help building an app

Hello,
I am looking for someone to help me build a 2FA app.

Please email me at darren.sullivan@gmail.com

Thanks,
Darren

Hi,

what do you need help with? :slight_smile:

Let’s discuss here.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello,
Yes. Let’s discuss. What is your email/telephone number? I can call you.
Where about are you located?

Cheers,
Darren

Write what type of app you need here. And we can help and see whats needed to get it done.

Hi,

in case you haven’t read it already please also see https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/stable/developer_manual/app/two-factor-provider.html

Hello SmallOne. It is a 2FA app we need to build. It is a clever new idea we have been asked to implement onto a NextCloud installation. I have not used NextCloud before so I thought it would be best to get someone experienced to help speed things up.

Hello Christoph. I have read that page all ready. It assumes you know how to create NextCloud apps all ready.
I have started going through the tutorials on making an app, but it would be much faster to get someone to help.

That page relates to how you add your own 2fa to nextcloud. And you can also check out the already existing 2fa apps on how they do it.

What type of 2fa do you want to add?

Could you elaborate on who you is? Do you develop this for a customer?

Tbh developing a 2FA app is rather advanced, so I would rather not skip the basics.

Hello Christoph. I agree that it is rather advanced. I want to make sure it is done correctly. I am happy to discuss this over the phone. Can we do this?

I am in the UK. Feel free to call me on +44 7426903970 (WhatsApp also works).

Darren

Hello SmallOne. I am the developer for small security startup. I am happy to discuss it further on the phone.

I am in the UK. Feel free to call/WhatsApp/message me on +44 7426903970.

Thanks,
Darren

We are expecting to pay for the help.

Hi,

we don’t do this kind of consulting. This has to be discussed here in the open.

Cheers

Good morning,
Oh sorry. Where can I go to find someone to hire? I looked on Freelancer.com and found nobody with ‘NextCloud’ experience.
Can you please point me in the correct direction?

Thank you.
Darren

Try https://help.nextcloud.com/c/nextcloud-freelancing/looking

1 Like

Thanks. I did not see that.