NCP Docker - Maintenance Mode

Hi there,

I am using the Nextcloud Pi Docker (ownyourbits/nextcloudpi-x86) on my QNAP NAS. Everything is working very good and a I am very satisfied in using it. The only problem I have is that the Nextcloud is enabling the maintenance mode every friday morning and than stays in it until I manually disable it again. Why could this be? Is there a log-file somewhere I could check why it is enabling the maintenance mode?

NCP: v1.25.0
NC: 18.0.4.2
QNAP NAS: TS-453A (Firmware version 4.4.2.1302)

In the NCP panel the different auto-updates are enabled (NCP, NC and Apps). What time and day are these updates performed?
I also configured my QNAP NAS that it is shutting down during the night and restarting in the morning. Is this a problem for the NC? Is it necessary to shutdown the Docker or NC first? What would happen if the NC is performing an update and the QNAP NAS is shutting down at the same time?

Thank you for your help!

Michichopf

I imagine it could break your system, Afaik NC and NCP are designed to run 24/7.

All system jobs are stored in crontab (for www-data) and in /etc/cron.d/ /etc/cron.daily /etc/cron.weekly /etc/cron.monthly for system jobs.

Iā€™d stop the container first, before powering down system.