NC22 Contact imports from NC21 (different server) imports with errors

[details=“Support intro”]

Nextcloud version 22.0.0
Ubuntu 20.04
nginx 1.21.1
PHP 8.08

Im getting this message from the nextcloud.log file in my data directory…

Validation error in vCard: CardDAV servers are not allowed to accept vCard 2.1.
(see error message below)

{"reqId":"7QnVafzKUA4EXXZ9vCxS","level":4,"time":"2021-07-18T21:25:45+02:00","remoteAddr":"10.33.3.33","user":"clendee","app":"webdav","method":"PUT","url":"/remote.php/dav/addressbooks/users/clendee/contacts/6D9F05C3-E763-4A33-8DFD-DB2E56D0A21A.vcf","message":"Validation error in vCard: CardDAV servers are not allowed to accept vCard 2.1.","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:90.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/90.0","version":"22.0.0.11","exception":{"Exception":"Sabre\\DAV\\Exception\\UnsupportedMediaType","Message":"Validation error in vCard: CardDAV servers are not allowed to accept vCard 2.1.","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/CardDAV/Plugin.php","line":296,"function":"validateVCard","class":"Sabre\\CardDAV\\Plugin","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"beforeCreateFile","class":"Sabre\\CardDAV\\Plugin","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":1094,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php","line":504,"function":"createFile","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php","line":89,"function":"httpPut","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\CorePlugin","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":472,"function":"emit","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":253,"function":"invokeMethod","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php","line":321,"function":"start","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php","line":332,"function":"exec","class":"Sabre\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php","line":35,"function":"exec","class":"OCA\\DAV\\Server","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/remote.php","line":166,"args":["/var/www/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php"],"function":"require_once"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/CardDAV/Plugin.php","Line":369,"CustomMessage":"--"}}

The issue you are facing:

Im trying to export my contacts out of NC21 and import them into NC22

I have about 400 contacts in NC21 and after the import I have 82 contacts.
I get the message… contacts completed with errors.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Thanks for having a look at this.

Using this software solved my problem