NC14 Browser Access via FF on Android

Since updating to NC14, and accessing NC on Android 8+ using FF63+, I’m no longer given prompt to enter login credentials or TOTP after the first time I logged into my NC.

Scenario: I have link to my NC saved as a home-screen icon that opens as PWA using FF. When I used the same link on NC13, I was asked for my FF password manager’s master password. After entering it, the NC login credentials were added to login, followed by a prompt for TOTP. This happened each time I clicked on the icon, even though I never logged out, just as I would expect.

After the update to NC14, I went through the same process, initially. However, each subsequent time I click on the icon I’m asked for my FF password manager’s master password but it isn’t required as I can see my NC just loads behind the translucent prompt. So I’m never given the NC login page nor TOTP.

If I log out of my NC14 before closing it, I will be required to go through the full login & TOTP process. This also happens if I “Quit” FF.

As a side note, I did reinstall TOTP after updating to NC14 as it was requiring backup code each time I tried to log in and that resolved that issue.

As well, I’m not a dev nor devops talent so I have limited info on the following:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 14.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): centos-7-x86
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Unknown
PHP version (eg, 7.1): Unknown

The issue you are facing: Explained above…

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Continuously since updated to NC14

Steps to replicate it: Explained above…

If logs are required I’ll have someone provide them for me.

Cheers!

No suggestions on how to troubleshoot this one?