Feature or bug?
# sudo -u www-data /var/www/nextcloud/occ maintenance:singleuser --on
Command "maintenance:singleuser" is not defined.
Did you mean one of these?
- Added ‘singleuser’ => true,’ to config.php
- Restart of apache
Does not work. User without admin rights can login …
- Have a completely missconfigured NC 12.0.0 with about 20 users.
- Installed now a fresh VM from techand.me
- Don’t want to migrate the waste in the old database
- Calendar and Address book had bugs in the DB. This I want to create new from attached clients (i.e. Android Davdroid, Thunderbird)
- Calendar and Address book are only used by me, not by the users (I hope). So for me I would get it working I think.
What I want:
- Creating all users with their passwords and e-mail-addresses
- Restore their data - they may not have synchronization problems
- Restore users group memberships
For that I just exported these data with phpMySqladmin:
Any table else usable for my migration? Remember: I have shit in the DB which I want to leave behind me …
Created a new topic for above problems: NC restore without complete database
But this one “maintenance:singleuser” ist still open!
@MorrisJobke wrote four (!) months ago:
it seems that this feature is not used at all so I removed it.
Thanks for clarification @anon99252149!
But how can I now start the NC without maintenance mode and only login for an Admin?
- Deactivating all users via occ while in maintenance mode?