NC iOS Export Compliance Document

Error encountered: ITMS-90592 “Invalid Export Compliance Code. The export compliance key value in the app’s Info.plist doesn’t match the key value of the app’s export compliance documentation. To find the correct value, go to My Apps on App Store Connect.”.

The app currently set the ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption to Yes with a ITSEncryptionExportComplianceCode value.

We want to deploy our app in App Store, how could we obtain the Export Compliance Documentation? I know it is possible to just generate it from App Store Connect but after answering all the questions, it requires us to upload a U.S. Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (CCATS) document. How to proceed? should we just set the ITSAppUsesNonExemptEncryption to false? or should we obtain the CCATS documentation?

See the messge I wrote to you regarding your topic.

@hS7Z0hjrUn Hi there an welcome to the homeuser-forum of Nextcloud
Thanks for your very first participation here.

for me it’s not clear on whicn OS your new app is based… iOS or Android? Since you originally filed your Thread under “Android” while the title is hinting into iOS.

I moved that thread to dev since I think that’s what it needs.

@rakekniven oops you apparenty have been a bit (2min) faster than me

Sorry, guys. This is an iOS question. I changed the category. Thanks!

thanks for making it clear to which OS it would belong.

Though I’d put that into the dev-category (maybe with an iOS-tag) . It’s a question for developpers, I guess. But I don’t have any problem having it here… :wink:

1 Like

I understand hehe changed it to dev and add iOS and Files tag.

1 Like