NC Desktop: missing folders visible on web

Hi.

I’m experiencing a weird situation: I cannot see on desktop client some folders which are available on the web. It’s missing even in the folder listing, I cannot enable/disable the checkbox!

Even more weird if I remove the sync and start from scratch by removing the folder (not the connection), when I’m asked from which root folder I’d like to start syncing I see the missing one, but in the very next step when I’m asked which folders I’d like to download it’s gone!

Again from web interface I see the folder and I can do everything in it.

I’m seeing this. A folder present on the server is missing locally even though it is configured to be sync’d. The missing folder was shared with me (by someone else). It was there for months, then one day I wake up my computer and the folder is missing. :person_shrugging:

I’m running nc server v27.0.2, desktop client v3.9.3 on a Ubuntu 22.04 LTS desktop.

Is there some way to trigger a full local scan / reconciliation from the desktop client, say, to figure out if any folders present on the server (and checked in the desktop client settings) are missing locally?