NC Android APP upload issues

Hello i get the following error after doing an upload via android app Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: HTTP/1.1 400 expected filesize 4096 got 0

This error only happens when doing an upload from an android phone no issues anywhere else. Also have issues deleting file via the NC android app. This doesn’t seem like a server issue to me, more like a NC android app issue.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Hi @AndyXheli

the deletion issue has already been identified and will be fixed with the next stable release 1.4.1

As for the upload that issue shouldn’t be present if I remember correctly with 1.4.0 - cc @tobiasKaminsky

Which version of the Andorid app are you running? 1.4.0?

Thank you! Yes I’m running version 1.4.0 on android 7 on a google nexus 6P

Hello, Do you know when the new android version is coming out?

Not an exact date yet. I am discussing the release with @tobiasKaminsky and we are basically down to two remaining issues and I would like to push for a 1.4.1 RC1, probably sometime next week.

What do you think @tobiasKaminsky?

That sounds good! Thank you for the quick response :slight_smile:

Will the error when deleting files get resolved?

The deletion error has been resolved, yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Andy, your team it awesome. Really happy with nextcloud!

Hello, Is there an update on the android Client version?

Not as in a stable release but a release candidate 1.4.1 RC, either via Google Play registering here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.nextcloud.client or on f-droid where you would have to manually select the RC since RCs are optional on f-droid.

The final release will likely be ready within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thank you!

1 Like

Happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like