NC 25.0.x don't show my collaborative tags used to defined access rules

I am using files_accesscontrol and administrate this under flow → files access rules

For some rules i am using system wide defined collaborative tags.
Under 25.0.2 and 25.0.3 as well i saw that editing my existing rules do not show my configured (choosen collaborative tags).

I see that rules depend on col. tags but the editor doesn’t show the selected ones any longer.

Seems to be a bug of the trigger that opens an array of possible tags (max 5 tags - more than 5 = game over)

With that i can’t edit my flow / files_accesscontrol any longer in a comfortable way.

example here:

Same problem here.
Using NC 25.0.3
Even after deleting Tags, so that only 4 are left, it is broken. After saving a flow (with Tag), the Tag in the “if” section, reloading the site, the tag has disappeared.

The Problem still exists under NC 25.0.4 - i updated my cloud yesterday from 25.0.3 and after rebbot i recognized that there still no tags editable under flow → accesscontrol

Hope that anyone here has an idea to solve this or maybe a workaround for the moment.

Otherwise it won’t be possible to use this official feature in a good way

See there will be a patch → Collaborative tags cannot be found · Issue #300 · nextcloud/files_accesscontrol · GitHub

or here: Fix broken search for tags in workflow checks by nickvergessen · Pull Request #36754 · nextcloud/server · GitHub

Will it be available in 25.0.5?