NC 20.0.9 - does not show calendar and contacts apps

Hi nextcloud community,

I just updated to NC 20.0.9 using the docker version.
After the update I cannot find the calendar and contacts apps anymore. They are also not listed in the disabled section.

Is it possible that the version check of the calendar and contacts apps do not “support” the NC 20.0.9 version?

Hello @Momse1965 ,

you started a topic in support category.

Unfortunately you ignored the template and a lot of information to help you is missing.

Please add all necessary information like Nextcloud version, webserver type and version, os version, related log file content.

Without additional information the community members cannot help you.

1 Like

No, they are.

How did you update? Did you update the image? And what was the previous image you had? If it was an older version, did you ensure you went through the migration/upgrade process?

Obviously this is not “official” but I use the occ-web app to do occ commands from the UI, which helps with some tasks like that:

sry, the error was on my side. I had a network error and my server was not able to connect to the public internet. :innocent:

1 Like

i had a similar situation with calendar and talk. the apps were inactiv. look in your app list.

YouTube-logo-full_color-klein.png

Hello Momse1965,

I don’t know the answer to your issue but I have installed 20.0.9 in Ubuntu server, Apache/mod.php 7.4 and everything seems to work which, admittedly, is unusual recently.

I do have a warning about imagick not being installed though :slight_smile:

Good luck finding the root cause which, on the face of things, would appear to be something to do with the Docker version?

James

1 Like

Topic has been marked as solved by author. Stop adding other content

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.