NC 16 - Talk 6.0.0-RC2 break the server

On the fresh Nextcloud Server 16.0.0, when activating the Talk App with the 6.0.0-RC2 version, the server get down, and here is my Nextcloud.log,
When i desactivate it, all returns to normal.

{"reqId":"TbBfPCglSXhXiwBBgcfU","level":3,"time":"2019-04-25T15:39:48+02:00","remoteAddr":"XXXX","user":"brice","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"\/apps\/theming\/styles?v=2","message":{"Exception":"TypeError","Message":"Argument 10 passed to OCA\\Spreed\\Room::__construct() must be of the type string, null given, called in \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/spreed\/lib\/Manager.php on line 124","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/spreed\/lib\/Manager.php","line":124,"function":"__construct","class":"OCA\\Spreed\\Room","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OCA\\Spreed\\Manager"},{"__class__":"OC\\DB\\Connection"},{"__class__":"OC\\Security\\SecureRandom"},{"__class__":"Symfony\\Component\\EventDispatcher\\EventDispatcher"},{"__class__":"OC\\AppFramework\\Utility\\TimeFactory"},{"__class__":"OC\\Security\\Hasher"},2,3,0,null,"","",0,null,null,null,"",""]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/spreed\/lib\/Manager.php","line":163,"function":"createRoomObject","class":"OCA\\Spreed\\Manager","type":"->","args":[{"id":2,"name":"","token":null,"type":3,"password":"","active_since":null,"active_guests":0,"last_activity":null,"last_message":0,"object_type":"","object_id":"","read_only":0,"user_id":"brice","room_id":2,"last_ping":1482749380,"session_id":"0","participant_type":0,"favorite":false,"in_call":0,"last_mention":null,"notification_level":0}]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/spreed\/lib\/Share\/RoomShareProvider.php","line":757,"function":"getRoomsForParticipant","class":"OCA\\Spreed\\Manager","type":"->","args":["brice"]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Share20\/Manager.php","line":1144,"function":"getSharedWith","class":"OCA\\Spreed\\Share\\RoomShareProvider","type":"->","args":["brice",10,null,-1,0]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_sharing\/lib\/MountProvider.php","line":79,"function":"getSharedWith","class":"OC\\Share20\\Manager","type":"->","args":["brice",10,null,-1]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Config\/MountProviderCollection.php","line":113,"function":"getMountsForUser","class":"OCA\\Files_Sharing\\MountProvider","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OC\\User\\User"},{"__class__":"OC\\Files\\Storage\\StorageFactory"}]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Filesystem.php","line":447,"function":"addMountForUser","class":"OC\\Files\\Config\\MountProviderCollection","type":"->","args":[{"__class__":"OC\\User\\User"},{"__class__":"OC\\Files\\Mount\\Manager"}]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Files\/Filesystem.php","line":376,"function":"initMountPoints","class":"OC\\Files\\Filesystem","type":"::","args":["brice"]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/legacy\/util.php","line":308,"function":"init","class":"OC\\Files\\Filesystem","type":"::","args":["brice","\/brice\/files"]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php","line":974,"function":"setupFS","class":"OC_Util","type":"::","args":[]},{"file":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php","line":42,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::","args":[]}],"File":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/spreed\/lib\/Room.php","Line":98,"CustomMessage":"--"},"userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko\/20100101 Firefox\/66.0","version":"16.0.0.9"}

It’s known and here is a workaround:

Thank you, i won’t use this temporary fix because it’s a little sparadrap.
I will wait for the good correction.

For the moment i live without Talk.

TALK has been updated to V. 6.0.0 no RC, so it’s working great.
thank you @nickvergessen