NC 10 HTTP Error 500

Hello,

I hava a little question to you. Is that normal when i uninstall phpmyadmin that NC10 not functioned? I have the Error 500.

I’ve fix the problem with install phymyadmin but for me is that no logical.

Thanks for our reply.

Best regards,

Flavio

No, it’s not normal for two unrelated PHP applications to interfere with each other like that.

How are you installing/uninstalling? Perhaps when you remove phpMyAdmin, it removed a PHP module from the server that Nextcloud requires. If that is case, then reinstall the required PHP module.

When it errors, apache should tell you what’s wrong in /var/log/apache2/error.log for Ubuntu, though it may be different if you’re running something else.

Output that here and we should then see exactly what’s happening.

Could be phpmyadmin editing a conf file, or removing a shared PHP module, though I’d hope the latter isn’t the case.

Hi Jason

Thanks for your reply. Yesterday i migrate my server to another webserver. 1 to 1 sync with rsync and MySQL Dump.

Today, i can’t open the Webpage (HTTP Error 500).

This is in the Log from apache2:

[Sat Nov 12 14:02:22.466313 2016] [:error] [pid 694] [client 46.22.17.138:52451] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused in /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:59\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(429): OC\DB\Connection->connect()\n#1 /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(389): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()\n#2 /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(328): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()\n#3 /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(621): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()\n#4 /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(142): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->setTransactionIsolation(2)\n#5 /var/www/ in /var/www/flavio-meyer.ch/cloud.flavio-meyer.ch/lib/private/DB/Connection.php on line 59

Can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Flavio