Mysql not allowing oc_anonuser to access DB

Hi
New install of nexcloud 11 and when i restarted the server I can’t find nextcloud on the web stating error 500.
When I go to the server i find this error

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
exception 'Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException' with message 'Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'oc_anonuser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:60
Stack trace:

I have added the user oc_anonuser to mysql but without knowing the password, I have no idea how to move forward with this.
Strange as until I restarted the server it was working fine.
now php occ doesn’t work to get more info
any help or directions to be pointed in.
luckily I keep the old owncloud service running incase of any niggles when moving across to nextcloud - I used a fresh install and no old owncloud settings came across. only 1 user on the system.

Hi
I reinstalled next loud from scratch and all appears fine.

This does leave me with concern that if something similar happens no one would be able to help. Effectively I would have lost my work. I think a trial period with both owncloud and nextcloud over the next few months to see how stable it is.

Sorry that nobody helped you. It’s a community, with permissions it can be a bit tricky (you have to reload the permissions-> flush privileges). This php<->mysql issues can often be debugged independently from Nextcloud.

If you have a business behind, you can subscribe to Nextcloud support.