The web wizard Installation seems to have been successful, everything is running. However, there are a lot of issues behind the scenes.
Memory Limit: 128 MB
Max Execution Time: 3600
Upload max size: 128 MB
Size: 1.6 MB
Some of these issues may be related …
1st Issue … Under “Files” tab, the breadcrumbs = “You don’t have permission to create or upload files here”.
2nd Issue … “Personal Information” does not save.
3rd Issue … Cannot connect Desktop App.
4th Issue … Cannot connect WebDav.
----->> Some of the below items I have yet to fix ------>>
- There are some errors regarding your setup.
- Your web server is not yet properly set up to allow file synchronization, because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken.
- The PHP memory limit is below the recommended value of 512MB.
- The “Strict-Transport-Security” HTTP header is not set to at least “15552000” seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips .
- Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.
- Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Further information can be found in the documentation.
- No memory cache has been configured. To enhance performance, please configure a memcache, if available. Further information can be found in the documentation.
- The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
- Missing index “calendarobject_calid_index” in table “oc_calendarobjects_props”.
- Missing index “schedulobj_principuri_index” in table “oc_schedulingobjects”.
- Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running ‘occ db:convert-filecache-bigint’ those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.