Moved a VM to another server -- no login possible any more

Specs:
Ubuntu 18.04
Nextcloud 18.0.x
Apache 2.4.29
PHP 7.3.27
mySQL 5.7.34

Hello.
We moved from one server to another with a Nextcloud VM. The problem with this is that both the IP address and the access for the users via LDAP / AD have changed. After I have already entered the new IP address in the config.php, I can at least access the Nexcloud interface via IP address, but I cannot log in as an admin (which has nothing to do with LDAP at all) . Instead, there is either a timeout (which lasts forever) or the Nextcloud start screen reappears immediately.
Hence the question: What else do you have to change (besides the config.php) so that the access works? By the way, when I go into maintenance mode, the page is displayed immediately … both via the IP and via the domain name …

Thanks for a good tip.

Hallo.
Wir sind mit einer Nextcloud-VM von einem Server auf einen anderen gezogen. Das Problem dabei ist, dass sich sowohl die IP-Adresse als auch der Zugang für die User per LDAP/AD geändert haben. Nachdem ich in die config.php schon die neue IP-Adresse eingetragen habe, komme ich immerhin per IP-Adresse auf die Nexcloud-Oberfläche, doch ich kann mich nicht als Admin einloggen (der mit LDAP ja überhaupt nichts zu tun hat). Stattdessen kommt entweder ein Timeout (der ewig dauert) oder ich der Startbildschirm der Nextcloud erscheint sofort wieder.

Daher die Frage: Was muss man (außer der config.php) noch umstellen, damit der Zugriff funktioniert? Wenn ich in den Wartungsmodus gehe, wird die Seite übrigens sofort angezeigt. … sowohl über die IP als auch über den Domain-Namen …

Danke für einen guten Tipp.

Do both servers run the same hypervisor?

What page?
The one you expect to see after successful login?

the page “Site is in maintenance mode…”

no, the VMs are not on the same hypervisor any more.
I think that the old ldap-settings still tries to connect to the old ldap-server … and this doesn’t work any more?
I also tried do deactivate this ldap-connection via.
sudo -u www-data php occ ldap:set-config s01 ldapConfigurationActive 0
but it had no effect.
I always thought that the nextcloud admin can always login … but this doesn’t work any more and gives me a timeout after a while.