Mount Strato HiDrive External Storage via SFTP failed

Hello,

I try to add my Strato HiDrive Storage to nextcloud (10.0.0.1) via SFTP.

For authentification I use the RSA public key mechanism.

I uploaded the public key which is shown on the nextcloud website to my HiDrive.

For some reason nextcloud is not able to mount the volume.

Is there anything I can do in order to locate the error?

Public key authentication mechanism works fine with my HiDrive with other clients.

In nextcloud Log i get the following messages:

Exception: {"Exception":"Exception","Message":"Login failed","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Lib\/Storage\/SFTP.php(156): OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\Storage\\SFTP->getConnection()\n#1 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/config.php(233): OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\Storage\\SFTP->test(false, true)\n#2 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Controller\/StoragesController.php(257): OC_Mount_Config::getBackendStatus('\\\\OCA\\\\Files_Exte...', Array, false, true)\n#3 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Controller\/GlobalStoragesController.php(112): OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\StoragesController->updateStorageStatus(Object(OCA\\Files_External\\Lib\\StorageConfig))\n#4 [internal function]: OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\GlobalStoragesController->create('strato', 'sftp', 'publickey::rsa', Array, Array, Array, Array, 100)\n#5 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(160): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(90): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\GlobalStoragesController), 'create')\n#7 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(111): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\\Files_External\\Controller\\GlobalStoragesController), 'create')\n#8 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main('GlobalStoragesC...', 'create', Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#9 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#10 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(293): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#11 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(983): OC\\Route\\Router->match('\/apps\/files_ext...')\n#12 \/var\/www\/nextcloud\/index.php(48): OC::handleRequest()\n#13 {main}","File":"\/var\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/files_external\/lib\/Lib\/Storage\/SFTP.php","Line":141}

Connection closed by server at /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/phpseclib/phpseclib/phpseclib/Net/SSH2.php#2324

Best regards,

Stefan

The RSA-login works with other clients?

Yes, for example the Mac OSX SFTP client works fine with RSA login, Linux also, …