Missing Indexes after upgrading to NC28

Following error after upgrade to NC28

Unsure how to fix.

The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster. Missing optional index “fs_storage_path_prefix” in table “filecache”.

The message already tells you, how you can fix the problem :slight_smile:

Hi Chartman123, thank you for the reply.

Sorry i see that, I have looked up how to run the occ command and couldnt get it right. below
is what i have come up with so far.

sudo -u www-data php occ db:add-missing-indices

sudo -u apache /opt/rh/php70/root/usr/bin/php /var/www/html/nextcloud/occ db:add-missing-indices

I tried using
OCC WEB app but it doesnt seem to work on nc28?

It depends on your installation variant… Please use the search - likely you will find the way to run the command in your environment

thanks your your input - I have used the search and am currently scouring the forums.
when you say variant do you Mean NC? or my server?

Nextcloud aio NC28
Unraid server

Solved,

Thank you @Chartman123 for your tip.

Randomly found the below string and just tried it out, adding “occ db:add-missing-indices” at the end.

sudo docker exec --user www-data -it nextcloud-aio-nextcloud php occ

Its nice having people in the community, happy to provide some form of help to those, trying to learn.

Glad that we could help you solve this problem. To make it easier for us, simply fill the support template when you have a problem for the next time. Nextcloud can be installed in so many different ways that it’s essential to know more about the installation and the circumstances :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do, thanks again Chartman123,

I do still have this issue with setting up a maintenance window… I have checked that Cron is running successfully but have not been able to find any information re a maintenance window.

Please create a new topic for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.