Missing Endpoints in Nextcloud 28 Monitoring API

Hello,
I have developed a Nextcloud plugin for the monitoring solution CheckMK (see Checkmk Exchange).
After updating from version 27.1.5 to 28.0.1 (using the docker image) I noticed that the endpoint for “apps” is now missing when you go through all infos listed below the URL “<your.server.dns>/ocs/v2.php/apps/serverinfo/api/v1/info”.

So the plugin ist not able to get the number of installed apps anymore, and, more important, the number of apps with available updates.

Does anyone know whether this is a bug in version 28 or whether this has moved to another endpoint/URL?

The above mentioned endpoint is exactly the one which is shown within the Nextcloud GUI under “Administration Settings | System” at the very bottom of the page. There is no difference between versions 27 and 28.

Best regards from rainy Germany

ZapBee

Hey, you can enable different options for the status endpoint from the system page in administrative settings. I think there’s now an option to skip/include app updates…

1 Like

Hello,
great, they changed the default behaviour of the API.
If requesting the information you now have to explicitly give the parameters
skipApps=false” and “skipUpdate=false” within the API request.

The plugin now works again.
Many thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

Best regards

ZapBee

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.