Migration steps to migrate encrypted data to the new nextcloud server (database on the old server got deleted)

Hey,
I’m in tough situation…
I’m using mariadb docker to host nextclouds database and the database files are obviously stored on the disk…
What happened was that somehow the database files got deleted, everything is gone…
So my data is still on the disk but it’s encrypted… I’m using the default encryption module.
Obviously when I try to run decryption command it’s saying that it cannot connect to database, it obviously doesn’t exist…
It seems that encryption keys (public and private keys) are stored on the disk (so in the folder data/files_encryption/OC_DEFAULT_MODULE).
My question is how can I safely migrate encrypted data to the new nextcloud server (keep in mind that I have to deencrypt data somehow)?

Having lost your database is bad as it contains information that are relevant for Nextcloud to properly decrypt your files. In case that you also still have access to the config/config.php configuration file you can try to use decrypt-all-files.php of the third-party Nextcloud-Tools to rescue your files. Afterwards, you can add the rescued files to your new Nextcloud installation.