Memory limit problems after update 28.0.2

Memory limit problems after update 28.0.2

I have updated my nextclou instance to Hub 7 (28.0.2) and have started seeing notices in my administration configuration.
For example, the PHP memory limit is below the recommended value, 512 MB, when I have been working for about 2 years without problems.

I have checked my /etc/php/8.2/apache2/php.ini file and it is configured correctly, with memory_limit = 512M

I have also checked the file /etc/php/8.2/fpm/php.ini
in case it has anything to do with the matter, and I have set the same configuration.

However, in the instance, I can see the following configuration data.

Version: 8.2.7
Memory limit 128 MB
Max time execution 3600
Maximum upload size: 2 MB
OPcache Revalidation Frequency: 2
Extensions: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, zlib, filter, hash, json, random, Reflection, SPL, session, standard, sodium, apache2handler, mysqlnd, PDO, xml, apcu, bcmath, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl, dom, mbstring, FFI, fileinfo, ftp, gd, gettext, gmp, iconv, igbinary, imagick, intl, exif, msgpack, mysqli, pdo_mysql, Phar, posix, readline, redis, shmop, SimpleXML, soap, sockets, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, memcached, Zend OPcache

These values are the default.

Could you please activate the output of phpinfo (-> possible since Nextcloud 28 <-) with this occ call:

occ config:app:set --value=yes serverinfo phpinfo

Then look carefully which php.ini files are being parsed by the php sapi in question (either libapache2-mod-php or php-fpm).

Much and good luck,
ernolf

Thanks for your reply.
That request
Permission is denied

bash: ./occ: Permission denied

Greetings and thanks for helping

You should of course know the basics, how to work with occ.
Described ALL in → the manual ←
One should ALLWAYS read the manual.

Much and good luck,
ernolf

Hello.
Yes it’s correct.
Now I run occ with its proper parameters, but the output of
sudo -u www-data php occ config:app:set --value=yes serverinfo phpinfo
It does not analyze any files.

Thanks for your help